Pilot Position - Excellent Opportunity- A growing on demand Part 135 air charter service based in Northern Michigan which operates clean, well maintained piston twins through out the Midwest and Great Lakes Region. We are looking for a full or part time year round PIC. Fresh Air Aviation offers a unique and diverse work environment. We serve multiple islands in the Great Lakes Region year-round. A pilot can expect to be home every night while working in one of the most beautiful areas of the region. Must be customer service oriented and enjoy working with the public. Competitive wage and flexible schedule. Advancement potential.
Requirements: Commercial Pilot, Instrument, Multi Engine. 500 hrs PIC MIN, (Preferred) 100 hrs MEL - Preferred Recent 135 Experience preferred (Within the last 1-2 years) but not required. Pay: $25.00 - $35.00 per hour - Wage dependent on skills and/or qualifications. Benefits: Vacation, sick time, and health benefits
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mechanic Position - A & P
Fresh Air Aviation based in Charlevoix Michigan is increasing the size of its maintenance department. We are looking for an A&P mechanic to join our service department and maintain our fleet of piston twin engine aircraft, Beechcraft Queen Air's and Partenavia P68C's. 3 years previous Part 135 experience preferred
This position is full time, year round. We offer a positive work environment and competitive compensation package.
A&P Mechanic License,
Must have basic tools,
Pass a drug and alcohol test,
A self starter with independent work ethic,
Be able to work a flexible work schedule
Please email resume to email@example.com
DIRECTOR of MAINTENANCE - HIRING
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right individual that enjoys the 135 environment and wishes to take a well maintained maintenance operation and make it their own while being involved with a up and coming company with staff passionate about aviation and the mission at hand.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Oversee and manage all aspects of maintenance operations within the organization
- Develop and implement maintenance policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective operations
- Lead maintenance staff, providing guidance, training, and support
- Coordinate and prioritize maintenance projects, ensuring timely completion and adherence to regulations
-Monitor and maintain inventory of supplies, tools, and equipment necessary for maintenance activities
Experience and requirements-
- Proven experience in a leadership role within a maintenance department with a min of 3 years previous Part 135 experience
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to plan, organize, and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with multiple departments
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Meticulous record keeping and basic software operation is critical.
If you are a motivated individual with strong leadership skills and a passion for ensuring the smooth operation of a busy aviation operation through effective maintenance practices, we encourage you to apply for the position of Director of Maintenance. We offer competitive compensation packages and opportunities for professional growth within our organization.
To apply, please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications. Keith@freshairaviation.net
Salary: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Dental and Vision insurance available